MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Family Reunion.

My wife with Suraya mother(my father in-law sis)my mother in-law,Suraya & her lovely daughter and Encik Hasnol (Suraya husband).



It's such a small world .
My sister in-law call my wife this morning asking for my favour to visit my late father in-law sister whom we have not meet for 30 years or more.They put up at Somerset service apartment.She come from Brunei Darusalam together with her daughter(Suraya),lovely granddaughter and her son in-law Encik Hasnol.Such a nice person telling us the whole stories of how she become separated with my father in-law.Many sad moment and the very happy moment is the whole family gather together at my sister in-law house at Semariang.