MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

FAMILY GATHERING@my house







To-day is my happiest moment in my life ,I have a very special visitors this Adil Adha.This young visitors in the picture are my Nephew & Niece.Last time I meet them was 20 years ago when this guy are still using napkin or even not born yet(not in the picture).
They come with their parent my sisters,brother & my brother in-law .All this nice young man & girls are from Sibu.Well ....what we have for lunch is just a very simple menu like anyone else having such as curry,rendang,lemang,satay & nasi minyak.We chat a lot on family matters & for the young chating & SMSing.
Last but not least my mother is coming with them & she still look healthy Allahamdulillah.