MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Friday, September 14, 2007

AIRLINE

At last I got my online booking with AirAsia for next year 2008.Budget price RM0.88 ++++++,I plan early for my holiday .I like to fly with budget airline .I dont mind at all if this budget airline crew or ground staff did not smile or greet me ,i pay less what most important travellers like me just with backpack and my camera bag boarding take our seat there you go take off and landing safely with new AirBus 320.On arrival look for bus and pay RM10.00 to budget hotel.
I work with airline for many years and those day no budget airline passengers demand this and that just because the airline tag with GOLDEN SMILE and GOLDEN SERVICE.
So guy.........plan your trip wisely,spend wisely.
Now everyone can fly.
Glden Service.


1 comment:

Samuel Goh Kim Eng said...

I'm reminded of the old scout song

'I love to go a-wandering...'

May you have many more years of happy & safe travelling within and outside M'sia.

Samuel Goh Kim Eng Sat. 150907
http://motivationinmotion.blogspot.com